- Labour market information
- Industry Information
- Accommodation and food services
- Administrative and support services
- Agriculture Forestry and Fishing
- Arts and recreation services
- Education and training
- Electricity gas water and waste services
- Financial and insurance services
- Health care and social assistance
- Information media and telecommunications
- Other services
- Professional scientific and technical services
- Public administration and safety
- Rental hiring and real estate services
- Retail trade
- Transport postal and warehousing
- Wholesale trade
- Industry Reports and Charts
- Regional Information
- Regional Reports and Charts
- Skills Shortages
- Education and Training Links
The Regional Information pages provide up to date data on Labour Market Regions including employment levels, participation rates and historical employment trends. Detailed regional information from the Census 2006 is available from Regional Reports and Charts.
SkillsInfo provides comprehensive data on industry employment trends and industry prospects in Australia. SkillsInfo also provides information and links on the Australian labour market, vacancy trends, skills shortages, regional employment, and education and training.
The monthly DEEWR Vacancy Report examines Australian vacancy trends through the Internet Vacancy Index (IVI).
Each year, DEEWR produces employment projections by industry, occupation and region. The projections are published in the form of a short report and spreadsheets.
The Industry Employment Outlook Reports provide detailed analysis of employment characteristics, and industry trends and prospects.